Blogger Backgrounds
myspace layouts

Wednesday 30 November 2011

Stress

Below you will find numerous free articles on stress. Topics range from teen stress to children and stress, from nutrition and stress to sleeping problems.

These articles are all from personal experience - relating to the different experiences I have had with stress over the years.

The truth is that I have read many, many articles on stress over the years.
I remember in the months after I left university starting a new job in sales.
It was not the job I wanted but had applied to the areas I did want and not succeeded in getting a job. The stress of no money got the better of me.

But once I started the job, boy, did I need stress relief! Before going in the doors each day I had to psyche myself up.

My job was to make 50 cold calls a day and on average I made one sale a week. That made for a whole lot of rejection and a whole lot of stress!

It was around this time that I started to digest articles about stress and stress management. I read Deepak Chopra, the Dalai Lama, Louise Hay, Susan Jeffers, meditation books, relaxation books, new age book.
I wanted to learn some way of managing my stress. And it started to work, my stress levels decreased.
But I remember being in a pub after work one day holding a book by Louise Hay. One of my colleagues asked what I was reading, “You too can heal your life,” I replied. The look she gave me lives with me still! Her jaw dropped and I don’t think she ever spoke to me again! Salesmen didn’t read that type of thing!


So these articles are my own personal experience over the years and a lot of the information that I have digested. 

No comments:

Post a Comment