Blogger Backgrounds
myspace layouts

Wednesday 30 November 2011

About Me

layouts myspace

Hello I'm Puteri nabilla. I'm a shy, friendly and kind girl from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I'm here writting my blog about me section because of my individual assignment for MGT417.


The things I love most in life are shopping, friends and leopard. I've been collecting shoes for 5 years, and I really love it.


On week days I'll usually find pretending to pay attention in class. On the weekends I like to jogging and hang out with my friends and my lovely cousin. 


The kinds of people I enjoy the most are ones who are kind and cheerful. That's important to me because I like that kind of person.


My dreams for the future are to be a successful businesswoman. So what am I doing to achieve those dreams? Well, how about effort, for staters and also, attitude. One thing I need to do more is study.








No comments:

Post a Comment